We Are All Aging
Learn How MNRAAA Can Help
Join us for a discussion and learn ways The Minnesota River Area Agency on Aging (MNRAAA) can help older adults, their families and service providers in southwest Minnesota.
As the designated area agency on aging for 27 counties in southwest Minnesota, MNRAAA is a catalyst in building communities where older adults live with dignity, mutual respect and shared responsibilities across generations and cultures.
Linda Giersdorf, Executive Director of MNRAAA, reminds us that “an older adult is a person who is developing, still growing, still a learner, still with potential…whose life has within it promise for and connections to the future”.
Consumers, caregivers, home care providers, hospital and nursing home discharge planners/social workers, directors of nursing, case managers, home and community-based service providers, health care clinics/homes, health systems
You will Learn:
- MNRAAA’s mission and roles
- Demographics of southwest Minnesota
- How Title III Older Americans Act funds are awarded
- Services offered by the Senior LinkAge Line®
- How we can help people live in the community setting of their choice
- How we help communities develop or expand priority services for older adults
Learn more by attending a presentation at one of the sites and times below.
Date/Time: Monday, June 4 @ 9:00 – 11:00 AM
Location: Merit Center, Room B
1001 W Erie Road, Marshall, MN
To register: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/NTP5PDD