Family Meeting Advanced Training
Aging is a family affair and working within the family circle of today’s complex families during times of transition can be daunting. Take this training to master the art and science of family meeting facilitation. Participants will build upon skills learned at the Caregiver Coaching Basic Training to integrate theoretical frameworks, best practice strategies, and family meeting practice sessions.
Before you attend this training:
- Review how illness impacts the family
- Understand commonly used theoretical frameworks when approaching work with family
- Deepen knowledge of the obstacles experienced by families in the caregiving context
- Expand professional skills and strategies needed in family meetings
- Demonstrate ability to facilitate a family meeting as a Caregiver Consultant