Information and Assistance Specialists and volunteers provide comprehensive and unbiased phone-based and in-person assistance to aging adults, caregivers, service providers and persons with disabilities who are enrolled in Medicare.
Information and Assistance Specialists also coordinate and conduct presentations and outreach activities to increase awareness of the niche areas of the Senior LinkAge Line®.
- Provide long-term care options counseling
- Provide Medicare & health insurance counseling
- Provide support and resources for caregivers
- Coordinate and staff outreach sites during the annual Medicare Open Enrollment period
- Conduct educational presentations on niche areas of the Senior LinkAge Line®