The Senior LinkAge Line® is a free statewide service of the Minnesota Board on Aging and Area Agencies on Aging. Specialists provide one-to-one assistance with helping older adults age well and live well. The Senior LinkAge Line® is the federally-designated State Health Insurance Assistance Program (SHIP) for Minnesota and is the place to call for Medicare and health insurance issues.
Call 1-800-333-2433 for assistance Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm
How do I…
- sign up for Medicare?
- determine if I need supplemental insurance?
- get help paying for my medications?
- get help from state agencies?
- fill out my application forms?
- plan for my long-term care?
- remain independent in my community?
- get in-home services?
- get help for my aging parents?
- find caregiver supports and services?
- become more involved in my community?
- protect myself from fraud and scams?
- get in-person help for my questions?