2017 Title III-E Grant Application
Title III-E National Family Caregiver Support Services
Title III-E National Family Caregiver Support Services funding is designed to build an integrated caregiver service system that: supports and empowers family and informal caregivers; provides diverse and flexible service options to address caregivers’ individual needs and preferences; reduces caregiver burden; and extends the time care can be provided at home.
MNRAAA is seeking providers of the following priority services under Title III-E of the Older Americans Act:
- Counseling: Individual & Family Counseling and Coaching/Consulting
- Counseling: Support Groups and Training & Education
- Respite care
Important Note: This request is for service provision in all five northwest counties in MNRAAA’s service area including: Big Stone, Chippewa, Lac qui Parle, Swift and Yellow Medicine. See 2017 Title III-E Request for Grant Applications and Instructions for details.
2017 Title III-E Grant Application Request, Instructions, Forms and Resource Materials
The following forms are to be completed and included with the Grant Application:
- Title III-E Grant Budget Instructions & Forms (Microsoft Excel)
- Persons to be Served Form (Microsoft Excel)
- Outcome Form (Microsoft Excel)
- Agency Information & Fiscal Capacity (Microsoft Word)
- Report of Past Performance (Microsoft Word)
- Assurances of Compliance and Certifications (Adobe PDF – Fillable)
- Application Check List (Adobe PDF – Fillable)
Note: Additional documents are required for a complete grant application; see 2017 Title III-E Request for Grant Applications and Instructions, Section II.