2018 Title III-B Grant Application
Title III-B Supportive Services
Title III-B Supportive Services funding is designed to develop or expand a broad range of services for older people (age 60 and over). Funds are to be used to fill gaps in existing services to develop a comprehensive and coordinated service system.
MNRAAA is seeking providers of the following priority service under Title III-B of the Older Americans Act:
- Assisted Transportation
- Telephone Reassurance
2018 Title III-B Grant Application Request, Instructions, Forms and Resource Materials
The following forms are to be completed and included with the Grant Application:
- Title III-B Grant Application Budget Instructions and Forms (Microsoft Excel)
- Persons to be Served Form (Microsoft Excel)
- Outcome Form (Microsoft Excel)
- Agency Information and Fiscal Capacity (Microsoft Word)
- Assurances of Compliance and Certifications (Adobe PDF – Fillable)
- Application Check List (Adobe PDF – Fillable)
Note: Additional documents are required for a complete grant application; see 2018 Title III-B Request for Grant Applications and Instructions, Section II.
Resource Materials (All are Adobe PDF)