Title III-B Supportive Services
Title III-B Supportive Services funding is designed to develop or expand a broad range of services for older individuals age 60 and over.
MNRAAA is seeking new providers for Title III-B Supportive Services under Title III of the Older Americans Act. MNRAAA is also inviting its existing Special Access providers to participate in the Application Process. Allowable services include:
- Home Modification
- Assisted Transportation
- Special Access
2020 Title III-B Grant Application Forms and Resource Materials
The following forms are to be completed and included with the grant application.
- Title III-B Grant Application Budget Instructions and Forms (Microsoft Excel)
- Persons to be Served Form (Microsoft Excel)
- Outcome Form (Microsoft Excel)
- Agency Information and Fiscal Capacity (Microsoft Word)
- Report of Past Performance (if applicable) (Microsoft Word)
- Assurances of Compliance and Certifications Required by Federal Law (Adobe PDF-Fillable)
- Application Check List (Adobe PDF – Fillable)
Note: Additional documents are required for a complete grant application; see 2020 Title III-B Request for Grant Applications and Contract Proposal Handbook, Section II.
Resource Materials (All are Adobe PDF)