2018 Title III-D Grant Renewal Application
Title III-D Disease Prevention and Health Promotion
The Minnesota River Area Agency on Aging (MNRAAA) is inviting existing providers of services under Title III-D of the Older Americans Act (OAA) to submit grant renewal applications.
Title III-D Disease Prevention and Health Promotion Services funding is designed to build programs focused on promoting good health and preventing disease. The priority service is:
- Evidence-Based Health Promotion Programs
- Chronic Disease Self-Management Program
- Diabetes Self-Management Program
- Matter of Balance
Please note: 2018 renewal funding is open to MNRAAA’s existing Title III-D providers only.
2018 Title III-D Grant Renewal Forms and Resource Materials
The following forms are to be completed and included with the renewal application.
- Title III-D Grant Budget Instructions & Forms (Microsoft Excel)
- Proposed Evidence-Based Health Promotion Programs (Microsoft Word)
- Persons to be Served (Microsoft Excel)
- Report of Past Performance (Microsoft Word)
- Assurances of Compliance and Certifications (Adobe PDF – Fillable)
- Application Check List (Acrobat PDF – Fillable)
Note: A Narrative Update (if applicable) and Suggested Contribution Scale must also be included with the renewal application.