The Request for Proposal for the 2016-17 Live Well at Home grant proposal is now on line.
Responders conference is scheduled for April 7th. Application due date is April 22nd.
Purpose: To develop and /or provide services for older Minnesotans to live in the community.
- Allow local communities to improve their capacity to develop, strengthen, integrate programs,
- Maintain home and community-based services for individuals’ age 65 and older and at risk of long-term nursing home use and/or spending down into Medical Assistance.
- Proposals may include strengthening services for the caregiver support network.
- April 7, 2016 Responders conference pre-registration is closed.
- April 22, 2016 Applications due
- April 25, 2016 Application review begins
- May 13, 2016 Review committee meets to make recommendations
- May 31, 2016 Begin negotiating FY 2017 contracts
- July 1, 2016 FY 2017 grantees begin