We can help you in the way you are most comfortable.
The Senior LinkAge Line® can help simplify the complex issues and decisions you face every day as a senior, Baby Boomer, Medicare beneficiary, caregiver or someone trying to reduce prescription drug costs.
The Senior LinkAge Line® has expertise in the areas of :
- Prescription Drug Expense assistance for Minnesotans of all ages
- Health Insurance Counseling
- Forms assistance, including help applying for Medical Assistance and Medicare options
- Long-term Care Insurance, including the Long-term Care Partnership
- Long-term Care Planning Options
- Caregiver planning and support
- Grandparents raising Grandchildren
The Senior LinkAge Line® provides you with the information, assistance and connection to services to help you make good decisions.
Senior LinkAge Line® can connect you with:
- Financial Assistance
- Home Care
- Housekeeping and Chore services
- Indian Elder Program
- Legal Assistance
- Long-term Care Ombudsman
- Meal Delivery and Nutrition
- Transitional Consultation
AND many other services to help you remain independent in your community.